Waterjet cutting provides exceptionally quick, precise and accurate cuts into virtually any material. Our waterjet is unique as its big working area can cut very large parts.
The waterjet is an accurate and powerful machine that can cut up to eight inches. Waterjet cutting has the ability to vary tolerances in different locations on a single part.
Waterjet cutting is a perfect choice for cutting materials that are heat sensitive because we can achieve precision cuts without altering the original state of the materials. Waterjet cutting eliminates thermal and mechanical stress.
The waterjet offers limitless possibilities, catering to your unique manufacturing needs. Due to its versatility, the waterjet can be used in almost any industry.
Waterjet cutting parts out of 2.5″ stainless steel
Advantages of waterjet cutting:
- Broad bandwidth of materials that can be processed
- Engraving and cutting
- For material thicknesses up to 8”
- High quality results; no thermal or mechanical influences
- Expensive additional costs for finishing are minimized or completely eradicated
- Cost-effective and efficient production of prototypes and small batch series
- Waterjet equipped with two cutting heads ensure shorter cutting times which means lower costs and a more competitive price
Examples of materials that are cut with waterjet technology:
- Steel, Stainless steel
- Aluminium, light metal, copper, brass
- Glass, bullet-resistant glass
- Stone, granite, marble
- Sandwich materials
- Structural material
- Rubber, hard foam material, soft foam material
- Soundproofing and insulating material
- Reinforced plastics, thermoplastics, and duroplastics
- High-tech materials
- Paper, cardboard
- Textiles, leather